May 24, 2017

Birthday Postcards







Sooo, today I turned 20 ! Yay!
Wow, that feels different from the way I felt yesterday .... nooo, I'm kidding, it's actually not, but obviously it's the new decade for me and that can't stop my thought process about what I want to do and achieve, in this different, more adult-like era for me. So, I've been thinking about it for a while now, I think it's always good to stop from the constant running from one errand to another on the daily basis and actually think about yourself and your aspirations for this year, for the 5 year period and for the life in general. How you're doing right now and where do you want to be. So these moments for me happen twice per year - on my birthday week and on the first week of the year, in January. But today is not January, it's May, so let's talk about that first) When I do these analysing days - I'm preventing myself, on the day of my actual birthday, to have this feeling that I lost something and that something needs to be done, and I just enjoy this day and have fun!) Yep, it's that simple for me!

This year 23d of May happend to be very sunny and warm day, so that was a first and really huge gift for me, thank you nature) So we decided to spend this day outside and booked a table, on the terrace, but the wind was so strong there (it was 5th floor), that we decided to go inside and finish our lunch there.

Then we went for a walk, obviously, because this restaurant is located in the city centre, therefore surrounded by such famous sights of our city, as the Kazan Cathedral, the State Hermitage Museum, Palace square, The Church of the Savior on the blood, etc.

By the time we came back home - cake has arrived and it was very unusual from what I had on my previous birthdays, we went more creative with the inside (coconut biscuit with an exotic and coconut mouse and mango confiture, topped with the cream cheese) as well as with the outside and the decorations this year, you can find the pictures of it down below. 



Well, this day was so good, filled with love and laughter and I couldn't be more greatful for that and everything else in between) So that was my day - simple but yet memorable!) How do you like and prefer to spend your birthdays, I'm very curious, so I'm waiting for your messages in the comment section and that's it for now.
I wish you a wonderful day, and I'll see you in the next post)

Lots of love,
Katya, xx


What I was wearing

Blouse - ZARA
Jeans - H&M
Purse - Urban Outfitters
Nails - Essie "Blank"

No comments:

Post a Comment