October 15, 2015

Golden Fall


Hello, lovelies!
I hope you're doing well and enjoying this marvelous time of the year, cause I really do! I love every season, but fall is something that is so incredibly beautiful to watch! Leaves changing their color into an amber, which is not only make you go outside and have a long walks, but also it pushes you to take an overwhelming pictures of this wonder, so what did I.


When days shorter and nights colder, warm each other with hugs and good conversations. These happy photos, by the way, were made after I watched an amazing new film in cinema starring Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro, called "The Intern". These actors made a magnificent combination! This film is one of these rare "must watch" super delicate, intelligent and incredibly hilarious films, at least I think so) I'm highly recommending it to you! oops, this post slightly transitioned from an outfit post to the film review! ha ha))  But I needed to tell you, guys , about it, because look into what positivness it turned out!
I hope your fall also filled with lots of positivity and great mood. I wish you lots of love and warm, enjoy every single minute, while you're alive! Stay tuned for more posts this week!

Much love,
Katya xx


SAINT PETERSBURG, October 5

I was wearing:
VINTAGE lizard boots 

3 comments:

  1. love your outfit!! those boots are killer xx

    leethrifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Perfect fall outfit!

    http://pinkpepperparadiseblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete